You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is simply not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak and I’m not normal! So you got a 25%, at best, at best me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix , your chances of winning drastically go down. See the 3 way, at sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning ,but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle knows he can’t beat me and he’s not even going to try! So Samoa joe, you take you 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% and you got a 8 1/3 chance of winning a sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was going one on one, and then add 66 2/3 percent, got a 141 2/3 chance of winning sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at sacrifice.